South Lake Tahoe’s only all-suite resort
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel offers first-rate luxury accommodations in the heart of South Lake Tahoe.
All suites include:
- full breakfast buffet in the atrium each morning
- stylish mountain-decor furnishings accented with warm jewel-toned fabrics throughout the suite
- a living room with large flat screen TV, sofa bed, upholstered armchairs and a well-lit dining/work table area
- a kitchenette area with a wet bar, small refrigerator, microwave oven, sink, and coffee maker
- a bedroom with one king or two queen beds and a second TV
- a vanity sink plus bathroom with marble vanity and a tub/shower, stocked with soaps, shampoo, plush towels and a hairdryer
- high speed internet access
Standard King Suite (228 suites (13 accessible)) and Two Queen Suites (104 suites (1 accessible))
Premium King Suite & Double Queen (43 king & 18 two queen suites)
Includes standard amenities detailed above plus; Egyptian cotton sheets and bedding, bathrobes, cozy bath rugs and hot cocoa.
Patio Suite (1 suite)
Includes standard amenities detailed above plus; A large outdoor patio connected to the suite, Egyptian cotton sheets and bedding, bathrobes, cozy bath rugs and hot cocoa.
Balcony Suite (4 suites)
Includes standard amenities detailed above plus; a large balcony with lodgepole patio furniture and a panoramic view of the lake, mountains and downtown, Egyptian cotton sheets and bedding, a basket of bathroom amenities, bathrobes, cozy bath rugs and hot cocoa.
Family Suite (1 suite)
Our 1000 square foot Family Suite is a 2-bedroom / 2-bathroom suite on the second floor and is the largest suite in the hotel. The master bedroom has one king-sized bed with French doors opening to two small balconies, and the second bedroom has large bunk bed (queen over queen) with another small balcony. The luxury furnishings include a spacious living room with a 42″ flat screen television, a eight-seat dining table, and a small kitchen. More extras include Egyptian cotton bedding, bathroom amenity basket, bathrobes, cozy bath rugs, and hot cocoa.
Want to hear more on our Family Suite? Check out the recent review from Simply Real Moms.
Hotel amenities include complimentary and paid services. When you’re searching for first-rate accommodations, our resort hotel can’t be beaten! Seasonal Lake Tahoe lodging and recreation packages available throughout the year.
Please note: As much as we love our pets, with the exception of Service Animals, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel does not allow animals at the hotel for the safety of our guests and staff. Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information.