Oh-So Family Friendly
Two-room suite & daily breakfast with every reservation. Kids under 17 stay free.
We’re the only Lake Tahoe resort where every reservation includes a two-room suite. That means parents enjoy the privacy and peace of having their own space. We even have an extra-large Family Suite that accommodates up to 2 adults and 5 children or 4 adults and 3 children.
Other great family friendly features
- Heated indoor pool
- Free soft drinks and snacks for kids during Happy Hour (4:30-6:30 pm)
- Game tables in our downstairs atrium
- Super cool waterwheel Koi pond, home to three much-loved turtles
- Coin-operated laundry on site
- Daily breakfast
- Kids 17 and under stay for free!
- Baby cribs (additional cost)
- Complimentary high chairs
- And just watch their faces light up when they go up and down our glass elevators!
Stuff to do
When the crew is ready to venture out, there’s always something to do.
- Steps from the 8-plex movie theatre featuring all the latest movies
- Mini-golf (summer)
- Ice-skating (winter)
- Video arcades
- Heavenly Gondola right next door
- Adventure Park with hiking trails, a tubing hill (summer/ winter), the Blue Streak zip line, ropes course, and climbing wall
- Nearby rec center with a year-round ice-rink, playground, and swimming pool
- Bowling, boat rides, hot air balloons, dog sled rides, beach-going, and more
Learn about all the family activities you can enjoy!
How about a no-parents-allowed adventure?
We have some great (and highly supervised) day camp options for adventurous kids.
- Heavenly Summer Camp
- Star Camp (City of South Lake Tahoe Recreation Department)
- RAD Camp (Tahoe Douglas Recreation Department
For more information on activities, check out our list of attractions.