Pack your bags and your pup! Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is a pet-friendly destination where your furry family members are warmly welcomed. While we do charge a fee for bringing your dog along for the adventure, a portion of this fee will support Heavenly Avalanche Rescue Dogs — the “paw patrol” dogs working with the Heavenly Ski Patrol at Heavenly Mountain Resort.
Thinking of traveling with your dog? Review our pet policy:
- Guests must sign a Guest Acknowledgement of Pet Policy at check-in detailing our rules and regulations.
- For each pet, a daily fee of $50 will be added to your reservation.
- There will also be a $75.00 per day deposit that will be refunded if no damages, including noise violations, are accrued during your stay.
- Maximum of 2 pets per room.
- Pets must weigh under 50 lbs.
- Pets must be fully trained, leashed, restrained, and under the control of their owner(s) at all times while on property.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed in any water features, including the pool area.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants serving food and beverage. However, the Echo Restaurant patio is pet friendly.
- Owners must provide contact information during check-in in case of an emergency.
- Owners are responsible for any damages, noise complaints, or injuries resulting from or caused by their pet(s).
- Housekeeping will not enter a room with a pet. If housekeeping is requested, a time when your pet is out of the room can be arranged.
If you have a service animal, we welcome you both to the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel. We request that you inform the front desk that you will have a service animal in the room for emergency and evacuation purposes.
We have the right to ask you to remove your service animal from the premises if: (1) the animal is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it or (2) the animal is not housebroken. If a service animal becomes aggressive or destructive, we have the right to ask that the service animal is removed from the premises. In this case, you are still welcome to stay without your service animal, and a list of boarding facilities will be provided. Guests are financially responsible for any damages caused by their service animal.
Service animals are to be with their handler at all times and are not to be left in the room unattended.
Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In those cases, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
For any questions about ADA regulations, visit www.ada.gov.
Subscribe for News and Offers
Stay in the loop on all the news and exciting offers from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel, and have them delivered to your inbox.
4130 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Hotel Direct: 530.544.5400
© 2022 Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel.