We are all about Families!
If Your Tahoe includes bringing the whole family, our resort is the only all suite resort in Tahoe with two-room suites that allow parents the privacy needed for an evening of relaxation. Kids can go to bed while parents enjoy a movie, or, you can go to bed and they can stay up late. We even have a special extra-large Family Suite that can accommodate up to 8 guests, with a queen bunk bed in the second bedroom and two bathrooms.
Plus, our indoor pool keeps kids happy no matter what the weather or the season. And kids get free soft drinks and snacks during our Happy Hour in the upstairs atrium every night from 4:30-6:30 and can grab a game from the front desk to enjoy on our new game tables in the downstairs atrium.
What are some of the other great features for families?
- Our super cool pond with waterwheel with beautiful Koi and three much-loved turtles
- Our coin-operated laundry on site to keep them clean for the next adventure
- Complimentary breakfast in morning…as much as they want to eat
- Kids 17 and under stay for free!
- Baby cribs (additional cost)
- Complimentary high chairs
- And just watch their faces light up when they go up & down our glass elevators!
And when you are ready to venture out, we are steps from the 8-plex movie theatre playing all the latest greatest movies, mini-golf (summer), ice-skating (winter, video arcades, shopping, and more. Plus, the Heavenly Gondola, right next door, whisks families to the top of the summer Adventure Park where you will find great family hiking trails, a tubing hill (summer & winter), the Blue Streak zip line, ropes course, and climbing wall. Nearby, kids love the rec center with a year-round ice-rink, playground, and swimming pool. Bowling, boat rides, hot air balloons, dog sled rides, beach-going, and more round out the many family activities you can enjoy.
Are the kids looking for their own adventure without you? Check out these great day camp options:
- Heavenly Summer Camp
- Star Camp (City of South Lake Tahoe Recreaction Department)
- RAD Camp (Tahoe Douglas Receation Department
For more information on activities, check out our list under attractions. Then let us know what adventures you found!