Lake Tahoe Lodging Amenities
At the end of a long day of playing the Tahoe area, the enjoyment doesn’t stop. Relax in one of our beautiful suites, check out our nightly happy hour*, experience the comfort of American cuisine in Echo Restaurant, stroll through one of our three garden atriums, play in our large heated pool, soak in our whirlpool, work out in our fitness center, or just explore.
All reservations include a comfortable two-room suite and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning.
A $24/night Resort Fee* is assessed on all reservations and includes:
- Basic Wi-Fi (5Mbps) (Upgraded Wi-Fi services available for purchase; see below)
- Local/toll-free calls
- Newspapers in the lobby
- Fitness center access
- Heated indoor pool and whirlpool access
- Beach pass (Seasonal)
- Ski/snowboard valet (Seasonal)
Facilities, Amenities, and Services
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Valet parking—our underground parking garage is available 24/7 by valet service for only $19/day. The hotel does not own any external parking. Guests may self-park in a public parking garage located two blocks from the hotel.
- Upgraded Wi-Fi: Advanced ($9.95/night) A faster web experience perfect for streaming videos and sharing pictures. Supports 5 devices (6Mbps)
- Upgraded Wi-Fi: Premium ($13.95/night) Stream HD video, video conferencing, corporate VPNs, video sharing. Supports 10 devices. (9Mbps)
- Nightly Atrium Happy Hour* with discounted alcoholic beverages and complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Outdoor sundeck access (seasonal)
- In-suite massage and spa provided by An Association of Massage Therapists South Lake Tahoe (fee applies)
- In-suite dining service (fee applies)
- Guest laundry (fee applies)
- Free Express checkout
- Free safety deposit boxes
- Concierge service
- Full bell staff
- Airport transportation provided by South Tahoe Airporter (fee applies)
- All suites are non-smoking
- ADA accessible
- Meeting/banquet room facilities (fee applies)
- Heavenly Ski/Snowboard Shop (Seasonal)
Please note: As much as we love our pets Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel does not allow animals (except service animals) at the hotel for the safety of our guests and staff. Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information.
For more information on our lodging accommodations, please contact the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel today.
*Must be of legal drinking age. Subject to state and local laws.