Lake Tahoe Lodging Amenities
At the end of a long day of playing the Tahoe area, the enjoyment doesn’t stop. Relax in one of our beautiful suites, check out our nightly happy hour*, experience the comfort of American cuisine in Echo Restaurant, stroll through one of our three garden atriums, play in our large heated pool, soak in our whirlpool, work out in our fitness center, or just explore.
Swimming Pool is open.
Jacuzzi Hot Tub and Fitness Center are Open.
Valet Parking is available.
Echo Restaurant is open from 11am to 10pm Friday and Saturday, 11am to 9pm Sunday, and 4pm to 9pm Monday through Thursday (indoor and outdoor dining available). My Tahoe Café is open from 6am to 2pm daily. Breakfast is available for purchase each morning in our Garden Atrium and is open at full capacity.
All reservations include a comfortable two-room suite. Please review COVID updates above that may effect the below list. Thank you.
A $35/night Resort Fee* is assessed on all reservations and includes:
- Basic Wi-Fi (5Mbps) (Upgraded Wi-Fi services available for purchase; see below)
- Local/toll-free calls
- Newspapers in the lobby
- Fitness center access
- Heated indoor pool and whirlpool access
- Ski/snowboard valet (Seasonal)
Facilities, Amenities, and Services
- Valet parking—our underground parking garage is available 24/7 by valet service for only $29/day. The hotel does not own any external parking. Guests may self-park in a public parking garage located two blocks from the hotel.
- Upgraded Wi-Fi: Advanced ($9.95/night) – A faster web experience perfect for streaming videos and sharing pictures; supports 5 devices (6Mbps)
- Upgraded Wi-Fi: Premium ($13.95/night) – Stream HD video, video conferencing, corporate VPNs, video sharing; supports 10 devices (9Mbps)
- Outdoor sundeck access (seasonal)
- In-suite dining service (fee applies)
- Guest laundry (fee applies)
- Free express checkout
- Free safety deposit boxes
- Concierge service
- Full bell staff
- Airport transportation provided by South Tahoe Airporter (fee applies)
- All suites are non-smoking
- ADA accessible
- Meeting/banquet room facilities (fee applies)
- Heavenly Ski/Snowboard Shop (Seasonal)
Please note: As much as we love our pets Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel does not allow animals (except service animals) at the hotel for the safety of our guests and staff. Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information.
For more information on our lodging accommodations, please contact the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel today.
*Subject to state and local taxes.