Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is the South Shore’s largest full service resort, but that doesn’t stop us from being down-to-earth and personal in our service and our interaction with out guests. We are an outfitter of sorts for people who come to discover Lake Tahoe at its best. We make every effort ensure the access to our hotel & our website is as easy as possible for all people including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability.
If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience at tahoeresorthotel.com for all our guests regardless of device type or the need for assistive technology like a screen readers, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software.
To ensure this, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is committed to compliance with the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing have been developed with careful consideration of these guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
You can learn more about W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) HERE.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each web page:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
• Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
• Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
• Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
• Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
HOTEL WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
This hotel website for Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is designed to be accessible to all visitors and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our hotel’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the links and form elements of each page and by using the Enter key to activate a highlighted link.
STRUCTURED, SEMANTIC MARKUP
HTML tags are used to convey the structure of each page on the website. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML navigation elements so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: tahoeresorthotel.com/sitemap
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes, and all purely decorative images include empty ALT attributes.
The site is designed based on Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and best practices.
• Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
• Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
ACCESSIBILITY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
• Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
• Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
• Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.