Top 10 reasons to meet at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Located in South Lake Tahoe, California, on the Nevada state line, we’ve been an outstanding meeting destination since opening in 1991. Here’s why.
- Easy access from Reno/Tahoe International Airport
- 400 two-room suites—ideal for executive travel at our all-suite Lake Tahoe lodging resort
- Nearly 10,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space (browse our meeting space floor plans and specifications)
- Centrally located and surrounded by entertainment, gaming and world-class Tahoe recreation, including the famous Heavenly Ski Resort
- An attentive, full-time professional Meetings & Group Conference Staff to ensure your meeting is a success
- Access to audiovisual support from top-notch professionals with first-class gear through PSAV® Presentation Services
- Comprehensive meeting and group facilities and conference services for small and large gatherings
- Incredible on-site resort catering including everything from hearty and nutritious snack breaks to four-course private dining and grand theme dinners
- Our “Meeting Guarantee” ensures we meet your requirements for a quality, productive meeting; if any item specified in your signed contract is not fulfilled properly, you are compensated or credited promptly
- Every meeting booked at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel benefits from our Zero Waste Meeting initiatives, we’re protecting our environment and ensuring your Lake Tahoe meeting success go hand-in-hand
Let us help you organize your most successful meeting yet.
Download Our Meeting Planner Handbook
Click below to learn more about meeting packages, custom menus, and personalized planning by our on-site coordinators.Request a Proposal
Contact us at 530.543.2122 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff are members of NACE, AWPI, MPI, and CSAE and are CMP, CPCE, CHME, CTP certified.