We’ll make your meeting experience exceptional.
Our approach to hosting meetings and group events is probably not one you’re familiar with. Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is a blend of friendly professionalism, competitive pricing, tangible value and exceptional meeting spaces.
Add all this together – plus the fact that we’re located in this spectacular place called Lake Tahoe – and you’ll understand why Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel was recently named Best of the West 2018 by Meetings Today.
Say Hello to Wow
If you’ve been to Lake Tahoe once or you’ve visited 100 times, the one word that always escapes from our visitor’s lips is “Wow…”
Lake Tahoe is wow in so many ways:
- Stunning natural surroundings breathe life into fresh ideas and creative problem-solving
- Convenient fly and drive accessibility
- The team stays together because walks to everything are nearby
- We’ll just leave this right here: Lake Tahoe’s water is so pure you can see a dinner plate 75 ft. below the surface
- Lots of sun means fewer grumbles, more smiles (and golf, and skiing, and paddleboarding…)
Explore Lake TahoeWatch Video
Meet the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Our property is a special one.
Situated on the California-side of the state line, LTRH puts visitors within easy walking distance to dining, shopping, gaming, showrooms, concert venues, the beach, golf, skiing and hiking.
On the inside:
- 400 rooms, all two-room suites (details here)
- An airy, vibrant atrium for group events, networking and people watching
- 10,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space (details here)
- Lively indoor and outdoor dining and imbibing options, on property and at locations like Heavenly Village next door
Take A Closer LookFacility Details
Little Touches Make A Big Difference
It’s often the attention to the smaller details that tip the scales. So, we work hard at creating a working relationship with you and your group that covers both the large and small aspects for a fantastic meeting.
Here are a few things you’ll notice:
- Voted Best in the West by a diverse group of meetings industry peers in Meetings Today
- LTRH sales and service teams are award-winning and have been nationally recognized for their dedication and exceptional client commitment
- Breakfast is included for all guests
- Catered meals are personalized to your event and we cook with fresh local ingredients wherever possible
- Zero Waste Meeting Commitment: we’ve undergone the lengthy peer review process to achieve Green Meetings Certification (few Lake Tahoe venues are certified). Please see details here
- Finally, let me introdcue you to our General Manager and his exec team. They make it part of their day to personally visit with our business guests. They like to say “Hello!” and it gives them a chance to attend to any particulars during your event
Let’s Talk About Your BusinessRequest A Site Tour
Download Our Meeting Planner Handbook
Click below to learn more about meeting packages, custom menus, and personalized planning by our on-site coordinators.Request a Proposal
Contact us at 530.543.2122 or Email email@example.com
Our staff are members of NACE, AWPI, MPI, and CSAE and are CMP, CPCE, CHME, CTP certified.