Host Meetings & Group Events in Lake Tahoe
We’ll make your group’s Lake Tahoe meeting experience exceptional.
Our approach to hosting Lake Tahoe meetings and group events is probably not one you’re familiar with. Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is a blend of friendly professionalism, competitive pricing, tangible value and exceptional meeting spaces.
To say we’re eager to welcome back Lake Tahoe meetings and conferences would be an understatement. We also think it’s a safe bet you’re longing to escape the stifling confines of lockdown, breathe some fresh mountain air, and get together with friends and colleagues. Plus, our flexible cancellation policy makes it easy if plans change. To get started, request a proposal today.
Say Hello to Wow – Meeting Venues With a View
Whether you’ve been to Lake Tahoe once or you’ve visited 100 times, the one word that always escapes from our visitor’s lips is “Wow…”
Lake Tahoe is wow in so many ways:
- Stunning natural surroundings breathe life into fresh ideas and creative problem-solving
- Convenient fly and drive accessibility
- The team stays together because walks to everything are nearby
- We’ll just leave this right here: Lake Tahoe’s water is so pure you can see a dinner plate 75 ft. below the surface
- Lots of sun means fewer grumbles, more smiles (and golf, and skiing, and paddleboarding…)
Explore Lake TahoeWatch Video
Meet the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Our Lake Tahoe events property is a special one.
Situated on the California-side of the state line, LTRH puts visitors within easy walking distance to dining, shopping, gaming, showrooms, concert venues, the beach, golf, skiing and hiking.
On the inside:
- 400 rooms, all two-room suites
- An airy, vibrant atrium for group events, networking, and people watching
- 10,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Lively indoor and outdoor dining and imbibing options, on the property and at locations like Heavenly Village next door
Take A Closer LookFacility Details
Little Touches Make A Big Difference
It’s often the attention to the smaller details that tip the scales. So, we work hard at creating a working relationship with you and your group that covers both the large and small aspects for a fantastic Lake Tahoe meeting.
Here are a few things you’ll notice:
- Voted Best in the West by a diverse group of meetings industry peers in Meetings Today
- LTRH sales and service teams are award-winning and have been nationally recognized for their dedication and exceptional client commitment
- Breakfast is included for all guests
- Catered meals are personalized to your event and we cook with fresh local ingredients wherever possible
- Zero Waste Meeting Commitment: we’ve undergone the lengthy peer-review process to achieve Green Meetings Certification (few Lake Tahoe venues are certified).
- Finally, let me introduce you to our General Manager and his exec team. They make it part of their day to personally visit with our business guests. They like to say “Hello!” and it gives them a chance to attend to any particulars during your event