Your Backdrop To Beautiful Memories
To us, your wedding is more than an event. It’s a backdrop for memories that will last a lifetime. With our Lake Tahoe wedding venues, packages, and services, we’ll help build that backdrop together — all the way from your “I-dos” to dinner and dancing the night away.
Towering pines, snow-capped mountains, crystal-clear waters — Lake Tahoe makes a picture-perfect wedding destination, and our resort is in the heart of it all. From delicious dining to buzzing casinos and all-season adventures, you might be tempted to stay for your honeymoon.
Contact Our Wedding Specialists
Lake Tahoe Wedding Venues
Find the right setting to make your dreams come true in our spacious and small wedding venues. Discover spaces perfectly suited to your style and vision, from lakefront serenity to elegant ballroom glamour and atrium garden magic.
Whether you prefer a grand traditional reception, a romantically rustic event, or something intimately in-between, our Ballroom venue is easily transformed to accommodate your vision. With seating for 240 guests or standing room for up to 600, this space is ideal for creative couples looking to make their dream wedding a reality.
With its Tahoe blue backdrop and sprawling mountainscapes, our Lakeside Beach venue will bring the wedding of your dreams to life in living color. This outdoor space is available from May through late October, with seating for up to 200 guests. This venue also includes an indoor ceremony guarantee in the case of uncooperative weather.
Our Wedding & Reception Package
Leave the planning to us and upgrade your big day with exceptional catering, audiovisual and creative services, and stunning décor. Get in touch with our wedding specialists to book our signature reception package, and you’ll receive:
- Four hours of event rental, including one hour for a cocktail reception. Additional hours are available upon request for a fee.
- Professional catering sales manager to oversee and assist in planning your venue details.
- Dedicated banquet captains and event staff to provide exceptional service to you and your guests.
- Choice of plated, buffet, and station options. Custom menus are available.
- Tables for place cards, gifts, guest books, and cake.
- Guest tables with ¾ length linens in white, ivory, or black.
- Centerpieces that include a vase with a floating candle.
- Blue banquet chairs. Silver Chiavari chair upgrade available.
- Champagne toast for all guests.
- Cake cutting service fee.
- Menu tasting for up to four guests. Food and beverage minimum required.
- Special discounted rates on suites for you and your overnight guests, subject to availability and excluding holidays.
Subscribe for News and Offers
Stay in the loop on all the news and exciting offers from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel, and have them delivered to your inbox.
4130 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Hotel Direct: 530.544.5400
© 2022 Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel.