Celebrate summer in South Lake Tahoe and enjoy a spectacular evening under the stars at the Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys. This year the annual Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series returns to the big stage, bringing a host of new artists to the 4,000-seat amphitheater.
Catch a live performance and take in the views, with your favorite artists below:
- Sunday, June 26, 2022, Norah Jones
- Friday, July 8, 2022, The Chainsmokers
- Tuesday & Wednesday, July 12 & 13, 2022, Kenny Chesney
- Thursday, July 28, 2022, Miranda Lambert
- Saturday, July 30, 2022, Dierks Bentley
- Friday, August 5, 2022, Train
- Saturday, August 20, 2022, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
- Saturday & Sunday, August 27 & 28, 2022, Eric Church
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022, Dave Matthews Band
- Thursday & Friday, September 1 & 2, 2022, Keith Urban
- Sunday & Monday, September 4 & 5, 2022, Jack Johnson
- Friday, September 9, 2022, Alabama
- Saturday, September 10, 2022, Jackson Browne
- Thursday & Friday, September 22 & 23, 2022, Luke Combs
The fun doesn’t stop there! Make your way over to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe and enjoy the star-studded lineups at the Hard Rock Outdoor Arena. Whether you’re into jazz, electronic or reggae, Lake Tahoe is the ultimate place to plan a summer full of sun and fun.
Book your stay at the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel and celebrate the sounds of summer with family and friends!
School is out and your schedule is beginning to free up so you know what that means: it’s time for a summer vacation! After another long school year and endless crazy work schedules, you and your family are well-deserving of a relaxing and fun filled summer vacation. Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is the perfect place for your family to book a hotel room for a week and finally explore the endless attractions in beautiful Lake Tahoe.
Wedding planning is great, but planning a honeymoon can be a nice escape from all the decisions and details of your big day! Whether you’re envisioning a relaxing, romantic vacation with your partner, or you two will be ready to have some action-packed fun together after the wedding, Lake Tahoe is the perfect honeymoon destination! With stunning crystal blue waters, high-end lakeside restaurants, and some of the best outdoor recreation in the world, we have something for everyone here in Tahoe! Read on and explore our 11 tips for planning the perfect Lake Tahoe honeymoon then book your honeymoon stay at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel!
Our team has answered a ton of Lake Tahoe questions from visitors over the years! Whether they’ve flown in from far away, or are just exploring a new part of town on a staycation, we love helping people learn all there is to know about this incredible area! If you’ve been curious about Lake Tahoe winters, we have some great insight to share with you below! Read on to have all your questions answered and be sure to contact us for more information and to book your stay!
Kids could play outside all day long, year-round, without a care in the world, especially in Lake Tahoe! This winter, we’re sharing some tips and resources for keeping kids safe and warm during winter activities in Lake Tahoe, so you can spend more time having fun and less time worrying if they’re warm!