Night Life To Do’s in Lake Tahoe
We know that when you come to visit Lake Tahoe, you have a million fun activities in mind that you want to squeeze in during the day. As locals, we’re happy to let you know that the fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down! Lake Tahoe is just as busy and entertaining in the evenings, which makes it the perfect week-long getaway location. Start planning your evening activities with this nightlife to-do list in Lake Tahoe!
You won’t be going hungry in Lake Tahoe any time soon! There are numerous hospitable restaurants in South Lake Tahoe where you can take in the nightlife all around you. Satisfy your cravings and maybe try some dishes that you wouldn’t normally order to get you out of your comfort zone a bit. Whether you’re craving American, Italian, or Mexican food, Lake Tahoe has it all!
- The Lake House – American Restaurant, 5.5 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- Scusa Italian Ristorante – Italian Restaurant, 3.7 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- Maria’s Mexican Restaurant – Mexican Restaurant, 3.9 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Clubs & Bars
Looking for a little more nightlife action? Check out all the clubs and bars that this electric city has to offer! From low-key bar games to crowded dance floors, you’re sure to have a good time at any Lake Tahoe club or bar. Get out of your hotel room, socialize with other out of town visitors and have a memorable night in Lake Tahoe!
- The Turn – Bar & Lounge, 4.6 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- Tahoe Club Crawl – Dance club, 0.2 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- The Idle Hour – Wine bar, 1.9 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
South Tahoe Beer Trail
After spending a hot day in the Tahoe heat, the best way to cool down and relax is with a nice cold local craft beer in hand. Local breweries keep showing up around Lake Tahoe, making the perfect “beer trail” around town. Follow and visit these 9 different breweries to complete the South Tahoe Beer Trail! Remember to be safe while also having a good time!
- South Lake Brewing Co. – 1920 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX – 2050 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
- The Hangar – 2401 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
- Cold Water Brewery & Grill – 2544 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
- Sidellis Lake Tahoe – 3350 Sandy Way
- The Brewery at Lake Tahoe – 3542 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
- Stateline Brewery & Restaurant – 4118 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
- South of North Brewing Co. – 932 Stateline Ave.
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX – 31 US-50 #105
Concerts & Live Music
Concerts are definitely a Lake Tahoe favorite around town and we’re sure that they’ll be one of your favorites too! The Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey’s is by far the most popular concert venue in South Lake Tahoe, with concerts scheduled mostly every weekend along with some week day concerts. If you’re looking for smaller live music venues, many South Lake Tahoe bars provide live music and entertainment as well. Be sure to also check out these Lake Tahoe Concerts You Won’t Want To Miss This Summer to see if you can catch any other concerts before the summer ends!
- Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena – Concert Venue, 0.1 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- Solid Gold Soul – Live Music, 0.4 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- Rojo’s Tavern – Restaurant & Live Music,
Feeling a bit risky? Head out to the Lake Tahoe casinos and test your luck! There are many casinos conveniently located in other resorts, all less than 1 mile from the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel. Gamble the night away with friends and family in hopes of landing on the jackpot! We’re rooting for you and hope you can at least walk away with a little bit of extra cash!
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – 0.3 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa – 0.3 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
- Dotty’s Casino – 0.4 miles from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
There’s no need to go anywhere when the entertaining nightlife that you’re looking for is all at your hotel! The Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel has numerous nightlife activities for guests just like you. Spend your night at our restaurant Echo and enjoy their California Casual Cuisine along with a few alcoholic beverages. If you’re looking to relax a little bit, we have our swimming pool, jacuzzi hot tub, and movie theatre available for all guests. Also, if you’re still looking to burn some energy before bed, try out our fitness center! We have endless amenities for guests, even you night owls!
- Echo – California Casual Cuisine – convenient yet lively restaurant for dinner
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi Hot Tub – to relax in after a long day on the sun
- Fitness Center – get that heart pumping after a relaxing day on the beach
- 8-Plex Movie Theatre – for any late night movie lovers
America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride- “Bike the West” Premier Cycling Event
America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride could not be a better name for this fundraiser. This cycling event is open to all ages and experience levels (ride selections may have age or experience requirements for safety.)
A Quick Guide to Skiing & Snowboarding In Lake Tahoe
The winter ski and snowboard season is upon us! We love this time of year and can’t wait to strap on some skis ourselves. As one of the top hotels near Heavenly Mountain Resort, we connect with a lot of skiers and snowboarders each year.
Tips for Planning a Perfect Destination Wedding in Lake Tahoe
If you’re thinking of planning a destination wedding, South Lake Tahoe is the perfect place. We’ve got mountains, crystal clear waters, recreation, adventure, and so much more! There’s really no better place to say “I do.” We know that wedding planning can be intimidating as it is, let alone planning a wedding in an unfamiliar area.
5 Fun Lake Tahoe Staycation Ideas
It goes without saying that 2020 has been a weird year. The COVID-19 pandemic put a damper on many of our travel plans. However, we refuse to let it put a damper on our spirits! If you live in Lake Tahoe or the surrounding area, this one’s for you!
Tips For Getting Around Lake Tahoe Without A Car
No car? No problem! Lake Tahoe is a great vacation destination to explore on foot, or by bus, trolley, water taxi… The list goes on and on! Here are some of our favorite options for exploring Lake Tahoe without a car.
Lake Tahoe Winter FAQ’s – Everything You Need to Know!
Our team has answered a ton of Lake Tahoe questions from visitors over the years! Whether they’ve flown in from far away, or are just exploring a new part of town on a staycation, we love helping people learn all there is to know about this incredible area!
Best Breweries In South Lake Tahoe
There’s no doubt that breweries have exploded in popularity around the country — and we’re so glad that local breweries are thriving right here in Tahoe.
How To Handle Lake Tahoe’s High Altitude Like A Pro
Located in the Sierra Nevadas, South Lake Tahoe is at an altitude of about 6,237 feet. Popular areas around Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel, including Heavenly Mountain Resort, reach altitudes of 10,000 feet or more. To put this in perspective, major cities, such as New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago are all significantly lower, with altitudes of approximately 33 feet, 285 feet, and 594 feet, respectively.
Subscribe for News and Offers
Stay in the loop on all the news and exciting offers from Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel, and have them delivered to your inbox.
4130 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Hotel Direct: 530.544.5400
© 2022 Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel.