To our guests,
As always, the safety and health of our guests and employees is our top priority, and to that regard, we wanted to provide you with the latest healthy travel information and what we are doing here on property.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the guidelines and recommendations from the CDC and our local state and county health departments.
There are currently no cases of COVID-19 in our area, and the El Dorado County Health Department states the risk of transmission remains low for the general public. (El Dorado County Health Department)
On Property Efforts
In addition to our already rigorous standards for hygiene and cleanliness designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, we have increased our procedures and frequency of disinfecting of common spaces with a focus on high traffic surfaces in both guest and employee areas.
We are also supporting our employees with information, knowledge, and ongoing awareness training on COVID-19 and its prevention.
Healthy Travel Practices from the CDC:
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty. It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
- Stay up to date on vaccinations
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Be aware of the latest travel advisories from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and U.S. State Department
For the most updated information on healthy travel please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We wanted to provide you, our guests, with the best information to make an informed and safe travel decision. We look forward to welcoming you to Lake Tahoe soon.
– Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel