We’re South Lake Tahoe’s only all-suite resort
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel offers first-rate luxury accommodations in the heart of South Lake Tahoe.
All suites include
- Full breakfast buffet in the atrium each morning
- Stylish mountain-decor furnishings accented with warm jewel-toned fabrics throughout
- Living room with large flat screen TV, sofa bed (suitable for young children), upholstered armchairs, and a well-lit dining/work table area
- Kitchenette area with a wet bar, small refrigerator, microwave oven, sink, and coffee maker
- Bedroom with one king or two queen beds and a second TV
- Vanity sink plus bathroom with marble vanity and a tub/shower—stocked with soap, shampoo, plush towels, and a hairdryer
- High-speed internet
Standard King Suite (228 suites—13 accessible) and Two Queen Suites (104 suites—1 accessible)
Premium King Suite & Double Queen (43 King & 18 Two-Queen Suites)
Includes standard amenities detailed above, plus Egyptian cotton sheets and bedding, bathrobes, cozy bath rugs, and hot cocoa.
Patio Suite (1 Suite)
Includes standard amenities detailed above, plus a large outdoor patio connected to the suite, Egyptian cotton sheets and bedding, bathrobes, cozy bath rugs, and hot cocoa.
Balcony Suite (4 Suites)
Includes standard amenities detailed above, plus a large balcony with lodgepole patio furniture and a panoramic view of the lake, mountains and downtown, Egyptian cotton sheets and bedding, a basket of bathroom amenities, bathrobes, cozy bath rugs, and hot cocoa.
Family Suite (1 suite)
With 1000 square feet of living space, 2-bedrooms, and 2-baths, our second-floor Family Suite is the largest in the hotel. The master bedroom has one king-sized bed with French doors opening to two small balconies. The second bedroom has a large bunk bed (queen over queen) with another small balcony. The luxury furnishings include a spacious living room with a 42″ flat screen television, an eight-seat dining table, and a small kitchen. More extras include Egyptian cotton bedding, a bathroom amenity basket, bathrobes, cozy bath rugs, and hot cocoa.
Hotel amenities include complimentary and paid services. When you’re searching for first-rate accommodations, our resort hotel can’t be beaten! Seasonal Lake Tahoe lodging and recreation packages are available throughout the year.
Please note: As much as we love our pets, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel does not allow animals (except service animals) at the hotel for the safety of our guests and staff. Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information.